- The credit/ Debit card holder’s account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month.
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers are only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- Body Bible can terminate the subscription and these terms if we are unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account profile page.
- The only valid methods for canceling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on your user ‘Account page’
accessible after logging in to the Body Bible website, you can also send us an email at [email protected] notifying us of your request to cancel.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until the May 10th.
Refunds | Monthly subscriptions
- Subscription fees are non-refundable; except that you may cancel renewed subscription by contacting Body Bible within two (2) calendar days after renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees.
- If your refund is approved,
it will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5-7 working days.
- We cannot issues refunds part way through the month.
Refund | Individual programmes
- Unfortunately we do not offer refunds on individual programmes- these are sold as lifetime packages and therefore we cannot issue refunds once the content has been accessed.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]